Offshore Software Development
Insist Avtomatika LLC offers offshore software development services specifically in the field of industrial control systems and industrial information systems for customers in a wide range of industries.
Offshore software development allows companies to save time and energy on their own core strengths and use the advantages of a committed and professional team without the costs and investments a comparable in-house function would demand.
As a long-time player on the automation market Insist Avtomatika has a track record of hundreds of successfully implemented projects and has a pool of high-qualified developers with deep domain expertise and product knowledge.
- Elaboration of system requirements
- System architecture and software specifications
- Offshore development and testing of SCADA applications
- Offshore development and testing of MES applications
- Supervision at SAT stage
- Developers with hands-on experience in large scale automation projects for international firms
- Human resources well versed in latest technologies and platforms. Developers undergo regular training in products of world-leading automation vendors
- Periodic reporting on daily or weekly basis, smooth communications in English with the client in the course of the project
Two main ways of cooperation are possible depending on your needs and project requirements.
In the first case, Insist Avtomatika provides a dedicated team of developers including a project manager who is responsible for coordination of the work with the client. The team develops application software based on your technical requirements and provides deliverables including a test schedule. If required, our developers perform supervision on site during start-up of the control system or even carry out start-up and commissioning.
Another option is available in case you need either to augment your staff during peak loads or to overcome a shortage of in-house expertise – an offshore group of developers extending your own team for the period of specific task. Our programmers work under direction of your project manager and provide regular reports on completed work.To learn more, please contact
Slava Morenko, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 915 362 54 11
Mikhail Konchits, email@example.com, +7 913 617 8130
or use ‘Ask a Question form‘