Insist Avtomatika has its own assembly shop capable of producing up to 500 control panels and electrical panels a year.
- Power supply control panels ISA (ShPKU-ISA)
- Line heaters automation system ISA-PP-DSKM.421417.205
- Direct heaters automation system ISA-PPN-DSKM.421417.204
- Process control system of central processing facilities and preliminary water discharge units ISA-UPN-DSKM.421417.317
- Automatic fire-fighting panels built on Allen-Bradley controllers
- Automatic fire-fighting panels built on Direct LOGIC controllers
- Automatic fire-fighting panels built on Siemens controllers
Here you can see conformance certificates for standard control panels.
Insist Avtomatika can assemble panels using documentation provided by the customer. If necessary, the company’s design department will provide technological support of fabrication process.
High quality components purchased from Rittal, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Automation Direct and other vendors are used in control panels fabrication. Close cooperation is maintained with the leading automation software and hardware vendors.
The company implemented a quality management system certified in compliance with ISO requirements. The assembly shop regularly undergoes audits by vendors and customers and proves high standards of manufacturing process.
Insist Avtomatika has its own metrology service and electric laboratory where assembled equipment is tested and measuring channels are calibrated.