Alarms Management SystemsAlarms management systems are implemented on process site in order to meet the following objectives:
- Improved personnel and environmental safety. Probability of emergencies is minimized by reducing information load on the operator, which is achieved by means of suppressing alarms, correct prioritization of alarms, and visual presentation of information.
- Product quality control. This effect is reached through the development of process support and/or change measures. This is done with the help of statistical processing of past alarms and correct distribution of alarms according to their source (process units).
- Equipment integrity. This can be achieved by developing procedures aimed at effective and safe eqipment operation by means of statistical processing of past alarms and correct distribution of alarms according to the types of equipment.
Insist Avtomatika provides the following services in the field of alarms management:
- Development of philosophy of alarms management system considering the existing organizational structure and internal standards that describe information flow at different levels of decision making
- Creation and implementation of alarms management systems based on existing process control systems
- Maintenance of the alarms management system, participation in alarms analysis procedures, and development of steps required for management of changes